Friday, February 13, 2009

New Hobby in Kaplans Class

So, in Ms Kaplans period 4 cultural geopraphy class, I sat in the far back corner of the room. But apparently Kaplan thought we were "too talkative" and changed our seats. When she announced my new seat, i just happened to still be in the back corner of the room, just on the opposite side! Whats the signifigance of this you ask? Well on THIS side of the room i happened to have a whiteboard with which I can doodle on. So in the middle of her lecture, i was so bored that i decided to draw smilies of them. Here they are:
Sean Nakada (aka Samurai):









Stephen Masnyj (he was mad at me for excessivly tapping my pencil at the time):









Eric Post (he thought it was funny and almost got me in trouble >.<)[idk why i added the braces just felt like it]:










And this:

Does it look like India?
Kaplan thinks so..

No comments:

Post a Comment